Below you will find a Change Time recipe that John Cena shared on the BodyChange facebook site as a free recipe.
- Season the ground beef with onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper and shape in to burgers.
- Dice the onions and season with a pinch of salt to tenderize.
- Let the onions sit for 10 minutes, then rinse with cool water and pat dry on a paper towel.
- Saute the onions in a frying pan until translucent. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Slice the mushrooms and saute. Slice the tomatoes.
- To make the tomato sauce, stir together the canned tomatoes and tomato paste. Season with salt, pepper and paprika powder. Heat in a sauce pan.
- Wash and dry the lettuce and build up the burger in the following order: lettuce, tomato, burger, tomato sauce, mushrooms, onions, lettuce.
Get back to 10WBC Changetime recepies
You tried the recipe? Share your opinion about it in the comment section below!
“Nice free ChangeTime recipe by the BodyChange team: Ground Beef Burger”
Click to Tweet this!
Source: Social Media Interactive